Wednesday, August 28
- Download the written paper template by clicking here.
- Fill out the title page of the template with your information. (Remember to use your packet as a guide.)
- Print a copy of the materials and methods of the project/experiment you intend to complete.
- Give that printout to your science teacher.
- On that printout, write down how long you expect this project/experiment to take. (How long will it take you to get the materials? How long to set up the experiment? How long to complete the experiment and collect all data?)